Apply To Join The Sugar Me Team!
A career with Sugar Me is challenging, but extremely rewarding. Our aestheticians are paid well above the industry average and enjoy a flexible work schedule. Due to the high demand at Sugar Me and limited positions, we are very selective with whom we add to our team. Fitting into our company culture and a hard work ethic will set you apart from others.
The following qualities are what we look for when we hire new aestheticians:
- An extremely strong work ethic. We are a fully booked salon and one of the fastest growing in the valley, so you should be prepared to stay busy during your shift.
- A classy, warm personality that fits in with the team. We love what we do and want to love the people with whom we work.
- A talent to make people smile and to laugh.
- A desire to help others and to help people feel good about themselves. Sugar Me's name says it all: we want to sugar our clients with love!
- A current aesthetics license.
A background in waxing and skin care is highly encouraged. A sugaring background is not necessary, but it is a nice perk!
- Provide education-oriented skin services (we teach our clients about proper skin care when we wax)
- Perform full body waxing & sugaring services on men and women
- Skin Consultations
- Brow Consultations prior to brow waxing and tints
- Maintain a sanitary work station and assist with cleaning the salon
- Selling memberships and products
- Attend employee and aesthetician education & development meetings (monthly or bi-monthly)
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clientele
To apply for a career at Sugar Me Wax, click the 'apply now' button below!